- City of Huron Lodging Tax Registration Form
- City of Huron Lodging Tax Quarterly Return
- City of Huron Lodging Tax Ordinance
Registration Forms: Registration Forms are due immediately upon commencement of operations of the establishment within the City. Registration is a one-time process. A new registration form must be filed with the City anytime any relevant information changes, such as ownership status, contact information, operator information, etc.
Quarterly Return Forms: Forms are due on or before the last day of the month immediately following the close of the reporting period. The City's Lodging Tax program operates on a quarterly reporting cycle.
- Quarter 1 (Jan 1 - March 30): Due no later than April 30th
- Quarter 2 (April 1 - Jun 30): Due no later than July 31st
- Quarter 3 (July 1 - Septemeber 30th): Due no later than October 31st
- Quarter 4 (October 1 - December 31): Due no later than January 31st
Quarterly Return Forms must be submitted in hard copy WITH payment. The form includes address and remittance information.