Dawg Daze Tournament
17th Annual Dawg Daze Tournament
August 4 -6, 2017
Fast Pitch Girls Softball Tournament
Huron Dawg Daze Tournament also on Facebook –please check out the page for current updates:
Age brackets: 18U, 16U, 14U, 12U and 10U (ages as of Jan. 1, 2017)
NOTE: 10U IS FILLED FOR 2017 TOURNAMENT - to be placed on WAIT LIST (in case of withdrawal), please email your contact information to email@example.com
Tournament begins 2:00pm on Friday, August 4th. TEAMS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR PLAY FRIDAY; MOST TEAMS PLAY ON FRIDAY.
Saturday and Sunday game schedule begins at 8:00am. Pool games on Friday and Saturday. Elimination games begin on Sunday. Schedules subject to changes/ adjustments based on weather.
NO Registration Refund after March 6, 2017.
Team Insurance Certificate, Playing Roster, and your Concussion Training Certificate due at our office by June 30, 2017. Submitting this information will speed your Tournament Check-in at the Field!
- CEDAR POINT TICKETS: Be sure to direct your team families to the information below to purchase discounted Cedar Point tickets. Discounted tickets will only be available through the Dawg Daze-Cedar Point website link.
- T-SHIRT/PIN PRE-ORDER -- Save money and time on official Dawg Daze T-shirts (with TEAM NAMES included on back of shirts) and Pins! Pre-orders also assure that the sizes you need are available.
- This service is offered for TEAM ORDERS ONLY (sorry we cannot fill individual pre-orders) - Minimum order is 10 "Combo's" (T-shirt & Pin). 2017 Pre-order form will be published here when available.
- DISCOUNTED CEDAR POINT TICKETS: Available to Dawg Daze Team Families! Discounted SINGLE DAY Pass Pricing will be published here near the tournament date; only available for purchase through the Cedar Point website using the SPECIAL DAWG DAZE TICKET LINK (to be published here when available).
- Huron is located on the shores of Lake Erie and the Huron River-- with sandy beaches; the Huron Lighthouse and pier; beautiful shorelines...and is minutes from Cedar Point Amusement Park and Kalahari Resort-Waterpark.
- There are a many lodging options in the area; it is wise to book early! Lake Erie Shores & Islands website is a great reference for lodging and area attractions.
- Tournament Parking Fee: Each vehicle will be charged a $10 weekend parking fee.
- Field Number Maps for both Fabens-Huron and Vermilion
YOUTH SPORTS CONCUSSION TRAINING
State of Ohio requires Concussion Training--see the following links for more information:
Coaches: Concussion Training Certificate REQUIRED for participation in Dawg Daze Tournament and Fall Ball League, per State law. No exceptions. Follow link above for information on the State of Ohio's FREE Concussion Training.