Dawg Daze Tournament
We are excited -- 2018 Registration opens Nov. 15, 2017 !
18th Annual Dawg Daze Tournament
August 3 - 4 - 5, 2018
Fast Pitch Girls Softball Tournament
MINUTES FROM KALAHARI RESORT - WATERPARK and CEDAR POINT AMUSEMENT PARK.
Click here for 2018 Registration Packet -- we will accept registrations beginning Nov. 15, 2017.
Tournament fills quickly -- do not delay!
Teams will be entered in the tournament based on receipt date of completed, signed registration form AND payment.
Please review registration packet carefully.
No Registration Fee will be refunded after March 9, 2018.
Follow us on FACEBOOK for updates - "Dawg Daze Softball Tournament"
Age brackets: 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U and 18U
REGISTRATION FEE: $400 IF MADE IN FULL PRIOR TO DEC. 31, 2017 -- $425 IF MADE IN FULL AFTER DEC. 31, 2017.
Tournament begins 2:00pm on Friday, August 3rd. TEAMS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR PLAY FRIDAY; MOST TEAMS PLAY ON FRIDAY.
Saturday and Sunday game schedule begins at 8:00am. Pool games on Friday and Saturday. Elimination games begin on Sunday. Schedules subject to changes/ adjustments based on weather.
NO Registration Refund after March 9, 2018.
Team Insurance Certificate, Playing Roster, and your Concussion Training Certificate due at our office by June 29, 2018. Submitting this information will speed your Tournament Check-in at the Field!
Pre-Orders of Dawg Daze T-Shirts/Pins save time and money -- and assure sizes are available. TEAM ORDERS ONLY. Details and order forms will be posted here in May 2018.
- Huron is located on the shores of Lake Erie and the Huron River-- with sandy beaches (Click here -scroll down to "Nickel Plate Beach" for info on Huron's largest public beach); the Huron Lighthouse and pier; and beautiful shorelines...and is about 15 minutes from Cedar Point Amusement Park and Kalahari Resort-Waterpark. Visit Lake Erie Shores & Islands home page for more area attractions and events.
- Cedar Point Amusement Park tickets can be purchased directly from their website -- you may want to check early to take advantage of any special prices; or possibly group your team's purchase into a single "group" rate purchase.
- There are many options in the area; it is wise to book early! Lake Erie Shores & Islands LODGING website is a great reference for lodging. Note that you can adjust the search within the Lake Erie Shores & Islands link to include more surrounding areas ("East Shores" includes near-by Vermilion) and types of Lodging (for example, campgrounds) in the left-hand column.
PARKING & FIELD NUMBERS
- Tournament Parking Fee: Each vehicle will be charged a $10 weekend parking fee.
- Field Number Maps for both Fabens-Huron and Vermilion
YOUTH SPORTS CONCUSSION TRAINING
State of Ohio requires Concussion Training--see the following links for more information:
Coaches: Concussion Training Certificate REQUIRED for participation in Dawg Daze Tournament and Fall Ball League, per State law. No exceptions. Follow link above for information on the State of Ohio's FREE Concussion Training.