2018 CAPITAL PROJECTS
Main Street Streetscape Project
- Lighting coordination/installation plan underway.
Residential Roadway Paving Program
- Anticipated to be bid out early 2018 with contract award in early spring 2018.
Fabens Park- Adams Avenue Entrance Improvement
- Project awarded July 25, 2017 (Resolution 2017-56). Construction underway 2017-2018.
US6 Corridor Improvement Project
- ODOT/City Project to commence in 2018 with Phase 1: area from Williams Street to the Eastern City Limits. Following informational public meeting held on November 16, 2017 and comment reports recieved, final design plans have been submitted to ODOT: Option A: US Route 6 Corridor -4 Lane Pavement Marking Plan (current pavement markings)
US6 -Huron River Bridge Improvements
- (ODOT/City) Project was re-bid with bid opening May 18, 2017. One (1) bid recieved; Project on hold at this time.
Click here to view the MASTER PLAN. The Master Plan was supported & recommended for adoption by the Planning Commission, and formally adopted by Huron City Council on October 23, 2012 by the adoption Ordinance of 2012-44. Hard copy Master Plan booklets are available for viewing at City Hall and at the Huron Public Library.